Situated in historic downtown Lewisburg, Iron Front is a 19th-century National Historic Landmark that features an industrial rustic chic design and offers a unique setting for weddings. The authentic wood beams, floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick, and rustic white oak hardwood floors create a venue like no other. These architectural features couple with magnificent natural lighting, flexible seating options and beautiful event design provide the opportunity to create an event that is uniquely your own.
Seated dinner: 125 guests
Cocktail reception: 175 guests
Saturdays – $ 3,500
Fridays and Sundays – $ 3,000
A base price event rental is for eight (8) hours and includes three (3) hours for set-up; four (4) hours for the event; and one (1) hour for clean-up. Additional hours may be arranged for a fee of $250.00 per hour. All events must end by 12:00am, however clean-up may extend past midnight. New Year’s Eve events may extend the event time until 1:00am.
- Room # 1 – The Loft – 2,000 sq feet
- Room # 2 – The Cocktail Room – 1,500 sq feet
- Room # 3 – Bridal Suite – 1,100 sq feet
- Room # 4 – Catering Staging Area
- Ceremony in the Loft
- Bar packages offered by Turkey Hill Brewing Company
- Tables (long and 60” round)
- Tablecloths (available in black and white)
- Table & chairs setup
- Coordination services
- Lighting & sound
- Clean up & trash removal
- Rehearsals – Wedding ceremony rehearsals are not included with the facility rental. An additional fee of $200.00 will apply to host a one-hour rehearsal. Rehearsals are scheduled based on the availability of the venue and are not always guaranteed.
- Beverages – Bottomless Non-alcoholic Beverage Service – $ 4/guest (this beverage service is required to go through Iron Front not an outside catering company). Includes hot coffee, hot tea, sweet tea, fruit infused waters, sparkling waters and sodas.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Iron Front provides:
- Space -8,000 square feet of space across 6 suites on 2 floors
- Tables, chairs and tablecloths – Iron Front provides the tables, chairs and tablecloths
- Glassware/barware – Iron Front provides glassware and barware and cleans the glasses for you after the event so you do not need rent
- Set up and tear down – Iron Front provides set up and tear down.
- Lighting & sound – Iron Front provides the lighting and sound for your event. We have Philips Hue Color Smart lighting and uplighting. We also have candles including mercury votives and flameless LED real wax pillars on remote.
- A/V – Iron Front has a Bose sound system, Bose wireless mics/PA system, projection capabilities
Our partners can provide:
- Bar Packages – Our partner for the bar is Turkey Hill Brewing Company. Turkey Hill provides the bar set up offering packages for a hosted bar, cash bar or combination of both.
- Honeymoon Travel Agent – Our in-house travel agency can assist with planning your honeymoon. Travel Leaders is located on our second floor in Suite 205. More information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/TravelLeadersLewisburgPA/
- Photography – Choose your own photographer or use our in-house partner Amanda Nichols Photography
Other vendors provide:
- Food – Choose your own catering company.
- Music – Choose your own DJ or play a Spotify playlist through our Bose sound system.
- Wedding cake – Choose your own wedding cake vendor.
- Request a copy of our Weddings at Iron Front Planning Guide by completing the online form below
- Contact us to schedule a walk through to see the space
- Review/approve proposal
- Submit 50% deposit to book the room
WEDDINGS AT IRON FRONT PLANNING GUIDE REQUEST FORM
Lewisburg Wedding Venue | Selinsgrove Wedding Venue | Mifflinburg Wedding Venue | Danville Wedding Venue | Williamsport Wedding Venue | Bloomsburg Wedding Venue | Sunbury Wedding Venue | Northumberland Wedding Venue | Milton Wedding Venue | State College Wedding Venue | Harrisburg Wedding Venue